* Do try to drink your soda out of a glass bottle. It stays cold longer and tastes fresher then in a can or plastic
bottle. The ranks for best taste are as follows:
1. Glass bottle- It's the head honcho of soda pop containers. It's the single best way to drink your soda.
Coke sells their soda in 8, 10, and 12 ounce glass bottles, but I'm not so sure about Pepsi and RC cola.
2. Can- This type of container keeps the soda fresher for longer, and keeps the soda more flavorful than in a plastic
3. Plastic Bottle- This type of container is ranked worst on the list. The soda that is kept in a plastic bottle
usually has the least full flavor, and expires prompter than any other type of container.
Fountain Soda*- This type is not in the list since it is so different. Fountain soda barely tastes like the soda
it represents, and not in a bad way. It's flavor is so unique, I just couldn't put it down on here.
* Drink a soda you don't like every once in a while. This is so that after the drink is through, you can seek salvation
in your favorite soda, and enjoy it that much more.